Saturday, May 19, 2007

Get A Haircut

Three of my favourite artists right now are M. Ward, My Morning Jacket, and Neko Case. So combining all those things together should be pretty awesome, right? Well, not so much. It’s OK I guess, but it seems like a bit of waste to put two incredible singers (Jim James and Neko Case) up there and have them just lay low.



My theory is that bands playing one-offs like Letterman or Conan should just play the most rocking song they have, regardless of what their current single or most popular song is. Also, I don’t know what to do now that Jim James has short hair. How will I know when to rock? For reference, this is what he used to look like:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[insert something clever and witty here]

hmm... i better get on my learnings... i have just one month left so i can prove to you my last year was not in vain... that i can indeed rock out like Jimmy J.

grow hair... GROW!