Thursday, April 20, 2006

Hello World

So here’s my new blog. I tried this once before, but didn’t really use it effectively or update it often. Last time around, I went really deep into the technical side of things: I set up my own Movable Type and Gallery installations, registered a domain name, got some shared hosting with my friend Greg, and even wrote a manifesto!

Things are a little more low-tech this time. I’m using the free tools at Blogger, and I’ll probably upload pictures later to one of the free online services (e.g. Flickr). I’m composing this entry with one of my favourite pieces of Mac software, MacJournal, which has a really nice export-to-Blogger feature.

I still have a lot of tinkering to do before I can really get comfortable with the site. For example, I’d like to create my own CSS layout for the site (or at least heavily modify an existing one). But for now, posting works, as should the RSS feeds.

2 comments:

Rod said...

Test test test!

Rod said...

Test the second!