Thursday, March 15, 2007

Buckets of rain, buckets of tears

I upgraded my journalling / blogging software today, so I need to put something up here to see if it works again! I use MacJournal, which I highly recommend. I use it for my work logbook, my personal journal, my index for guitar tabs, and for all my blogging. Apparently I’ve written 52,000 words in journals so far this year. Uh, yeah.

And while I’m here, I’ll just say that we’ve had two days in a row of rain here in Montreal, and it’s been reminding me a lot of Vancouver. No more skiing for me, but I can go to sleep with the windows open again.

Also, I don’t have much to say about the TV on the Radio show except that it was really good. Heading to see Great Lake Swimmers tonight, and tried to recruit friends by telling them that they’re “pretty good if you're into the whole ‘guys with banjos and guitars singing in quiet voices about how sensitive they are’ thing”. Which of course I am, but maybe isn’t the most enticing way to invite people to a show.

No comments: