Saturday, December 09, 2006

Saturday is YouTube day

In lieu of actual content, I thought I’d start putting up some music videos each week. Something old, something new, and something weird. First up, in the “something new” category, here’s The Decemberists continuing their tradition of releasing one of the weakest songs on the album as a single. This also reminds me that I really did mean to write more about this band, because I’m still listening to them all the time:



Next up, for something old, here’s Sam Cooke, who shouldn’t really need any introduction at all:



Finally, for something weird, here’s Apocalyptica. I remember hearing these guys back in undergrad, but I think you really need the video to get the full awesomeness:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

weird? or just plain wickedness ?!!