Wednesday, November 22, 2006

With A Little Help From My Friends

Hey, the last post has a happy ending. I found a mysterious box on my desk today, which usually means I have some new yeast-food or chemical to mutagenize myself with. Today, though, the mystery box had a brand-new 30-gig iPod in it!

!!!!!!!!

Some very awesome friends of mine gave me a very surprising, and very unexpected birthday gift. So to Scott, Tricia, Kyle, Lisa, Geoff, Anneli, Amy, Jackie, Helen, Greg, Erin, Jean-Sebastien, Geneviève, Jeremiah, and Taïca: Thank you. I have dubbed it “Starship Superfriends!”



Because, how do you feel at the end of the day, are you sad because you’re all alone? No, I get by with a little help from my friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're a geek. but you've got some considerate friends. not like the ungrateful bastards out in vancouver.