Saturday, October 27, 2007

Saturday is YouTube Day

For a rainy day in Montreal, I typed ‘rain’ into the search box in iTunes. Here’s a few of the results:



Leonard Cohen, 1979. I think you can see Jennifer Warnes singing backup there, too!



Neko Case doing my favourite Dylan song - I think she did this cover both times I’ve seen her.



OK, I can’t resist this for a rainy day in November. How come nobody does epic guitar solos on windswept prairies any more? Maybe I’ve been listening to the wrong music.

LATER: As I realized, and Jay pointed out in comments, it wasn't actually November when I wrote this entry. It's not even November now! I think my head somehow convinced the rest of me that November started sometime near the end of last week.

1 comment:

J said...

roddy - if you would do a guitar solo on the prairies like that, you would be my hero.

a little over eager for november to roll around are we? you kno you can fake the blog post date if you are so inclined.