Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Guitars, cadillacs

There’s lots of things that I’d like to write about, but there’s never as much time for blog-writing as I’d like. Some of these entries may eventually be written. But since there’s about five people that read this, if you’re that interested in one of the ones that doesn’t eventually get written, just ask me! Anyways, here are some things that I thought I’d write about but haven’t yet:

• The new Decemberists album “The Crane Wife” is pretty incredible, and a real leap for them above their previous work
• I saw Sparta for the second time. Awesome again. They also have a new album out.
• Picked up new albums from The Tragically Hip, and the Be Good Tanyas
• Hey, I went to Vancouver!
• I saw the Bodyworlds 3 exhibit in Vancouver, and wasn’t really crazy about it, but that might have just been me
• I think some guitar chords are way over-represented in popular music because of the layout of the fretboard, and I thought that it was kind of like the spandrels of San Marco

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was cool visting with you back in Van man! Hope fall out there is better than it is here. Must learn to like the rain... must learn to love it!

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure it was just you... Bodyworlds was rad.
AD :)